Are you ready to improve the accuracy and speed of your swing? Golf Biodynamics offers Brandon remote golf coaching lessons that are customized to your unique skills and objectives. The coaching lessons are put together by Dr. Robert Neal who has worked with hundreds of touring professionals, teaching professionals and club golf professionals. Between his years of experience, background in biomechanics and appreciation for the sport, each lesson is valuable.
HOW OUR REMOTE GOLF COACHING IN BRANDON FL WORKS
Getting golf lessons through Golf Biodynamics can be done in person or online. By speaking with Dr. Neal, you can discuss your strengths and weaknesses, the time you have to give and the goals you hope to reach. If you have access to 3D reports and high speed video, Dr. Neal can use this as a Brandon remote swing analysis.
Here is some information on how our Brandon remote golf coaching program works:
- Sensors are used to capture data on your swings. The data is then analyzed using our technology.
- A training program is developed to help you practice proper movement patterns. The more you practice, the faster you’ll improve your golf swing!
- Customized reports give you the information you need. Think of it as your personal remote swing analysis in Brandon FL. See your progress and what needs more attention.
- Everything we do is based on science – not guessing or trial and error. Expect to see results right away to enhance your game.
TYPES OF PROGRAMS WE OFFER
There are a number of programs to choose from based on your goals and how much time you have to give. The programs we build using data from your Brandon remote swing analysis are:
- Annual programs. Get weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings with Dr. Neal and discuss your strengths, weaknesses and development of the game.
- Swing diagnostics. Focus on improving your swing mechanics in this training program.
- Power/speed training. With this program, you will learn to hit the ball farther with the right amount of speed and delivery.
- Short game development. Adopt a sound technique and come prepared for all types of short game scenarios.
Contact Golf Biodynamics to learn more about our customized Brandon remote golf coaching programs.