WINTER PARK GOLF BIOMECHANICS AND 3D SWING ANALYZER
Golf is a technical sport, so why would you take a trial and error approach? Using Winter Park golf biomechanics, you can improve your swing and see real results almost immediately. If you’ve never taken this approach before, don’t worry. You have Dr. Robert Neal on your side!
PROPRIETARY 3D SWING ANALYZER IN WINTER PARK FL
Dr. Robert Neal is the founder of Golf Biodynamics. Our company is known for producing 3D motion capture and analysis systems for golfers of all ages and levels. Not only does Dr. Neal have extensive experience working with golf biomechanics in Winter Park FL, but he also has a love and appreciation for the sport. He is quite the golfer himself, and he has worked with hundreds of industry professionals.
One of the cornerstones of our program is the Winter Park golf swing analyzer. After doing an analysis on your current swing, we can determine what aspects to work on. Common goals addressed in our golf swing analyzer in Winter Park FL include increasing club head speed, improving distance control and having a greater variety of wedge shots.
HOW OUR WINTER PARK GOLF SWING ANALYZER WORKS
The Winter Park 3D swing analyzer has a small learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it’s an excellent tool that gives you scientifically sound data. Here’s how it works:
- Data is entered on the golfer (i.e., gender, height, weight, age)
- Sensor harness is attached to the golfer (it’s comfortable – don’t worry!)
- Warm up with a few swings while you get used to having the harness on you
- Calibration – this must be done accurately for the best feedback on Winter Park golf biomechanics
- Data is inputted based on the type of activity you’re doing (i.e., long game, putting)
- Data is captured at various times during your swings
- Neal looks at the reports to understand your strengths and weaknesses
- Recommendations and interpretations are made and put into a report for you
Ready to learn more? Contact Golf Biodynamics and find out how Winter Park golf biomechanics can take your game to the highest level.